Thursday, 12 September 2013

Osteopaths Top 10% Richest Canadians



Manual Osteopaths are Top 10% of Richest Canadians

Statistic Canada reported today that 10% of Canadians have annual income of over $80,000. Manual osteopaths in Canada, with an average income of $90,000 per year are part of the richest 10% of Canadians.

I am glad to be able to offer osteopathic education to Canadians through National Academy of Osteopathy & National University of Medical Sciences. It gives me great pleasure to have the opportunity to graduate osteopaths who are part of the 10% of richest Canadians, osteopaths who improve the economy of Canada by creating jobs and paying taxes.

I am honored to help improve the Canadian economy. Canada has given me so much and it is my turn now to help my beloved country.


1 comment: