Monday, 14 October 2013

Happy Thanksgiving



Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!


I have so much to thank for:

I thank for being alive and healthy,

I thank the Mother Nature for providing so much for us, 

I thank for my parents who instilled in me a love for books, kindness, and education,

I thank my family that gives me love and happiness,

I thank my three schools. Through them I get the opportunity to improve the health of society,

I thank my students for trusting me with their future, and who make me proud by their accomplishments. Without my students’ support, I could not become the president of the most popular schools of osteopathy in the world,

I thank my staff and employees, who without them I could not become the number one provider of osteopathic education in the world,

I thank Canada for giving me a country to call home,

And I thank Dr Andrew Taylor Still for founding osteopathy over 137 years ago, a profession that helps millions of patients have healthier lives every year.

Thank you.

Dr Shahin Pourgol
President
National Academy of Osteopathy
National University of Medical Sciences
Canadian College of Pedorthics
www.pourgol.com

 امروز روز قدردانی و تشکر است در کانادا. بسیار متشکرم که زنده هستم، که خانواده و دوستان خوبی‌ دارم، که شاگردان ممتازی دارم، و از اینکه دنیا به من این فرصت را داد که زنده باشم و تندرستی مردمان این دنیا را بهتر کنم از طریق آموزش تشکر می‌کنم. مرسی‌ طبیعت از بابت این غذا، از بابت این همه نعمت در کانادا. دنیای زیبا، عاشق تو هستم و از تو ممنونم.

2 comments: