Saturday, 15 March 2014

My First Seminar for NUMSS

I am so excited! My seminar starts at 10AM today. This is the first seminar I am doing for the National University of Medical Sciences. The seminar is titled 'Improving Athletic Performance Through Manual Osteopathy". The seminar is presented in campus in Toronto as well as online. Health professionals such as manual osteopaths, chiropractors, massage therapists & physiotherapists have registered from across the world! I love the internet. Allows me to connect with others across the oceans in a heartbeat. What a wonderful world!

بسیار خوشحال هستم! اولین سمینار من برای دانشگاه ملی‌ علوم پزشکی‌ در ساعت ۱۰ امروز شروع می‌شه. عنوان سمینار هست "بهبود عملکرد ورزشی توسط تکنیک‌های استئوپتی". سمینار در کلاس در تورنتو و همچنین آنلاین انجام می‌شه. از اکثر کشورهای دنیا پزشکان، فیزیوتراپیست، کایرپرککتورها و دیگران ثبت نام کردند. عاشق اینترنت هستم. به من اجازه میده که با دیگران در انور اقیانوسها در یک لحظه تماس پیدا کنم و درس بدم. چه دنیای جالبی‌











No comments:

Post a Comment