Saturday, 21 June 2014

I will be teaching technique Classes in Madrid in August



Going to Madrid, Spain in August 2014 to teach a week long practical osteopathic technique classes at the campus of National University of Medical Sciences (NUMSS). 

Cannot wait to see Madrid again. It is one of my most favorite cities of the world. The weather is amazing; people are great, food fantastic and all in all a superb place to be. 

My students, who wish to register for the practical class in Madrid, please do so by contacting Luary Perez at admissions@numss.com. The fee is 750 EURO.  

I will also be teaching the same class in Toronto in July. (The practical classes for National Academy of Osteopathy students are for two weeks and they are free). Registration must be made in advance as space is limited. Same day registration is not available. To ensure you reserve a spot please register as soon as possible. 

I am so excited to see so my students, in Toronto and Madrid!





No comments:

Post a Comment