Monday, 20 October 2014

An Anonymous Review by One of My Students at National Academy of Osteopathy

One of my students at National Academy Osteopathy posted an anonymous review about NAO. And I was mentioned in it as well. Here is the part about me. To read the full review click on the link below:

http://nationalacademyofosteopathy.blogspot.ca/2014/10/a-review-of-nao-by-unknown-graduate.html

................... The program itself was good. It was well laid out and organized. I really enjoyed the online demonstrations or video instructions. Dr. Pourgol was positive and energetic. He really does have a passion about osteopathy profession, and increasing the profile/ awareness of Osteopathy.......

.................. NAO has ruffled a lot of feathers. You will read and hear many negative comments because Dr. Pourgol challenged the way things have always been. However, NAO program has grown and appears to continue to grow since my time. I feel that is a huge positive. Remember the most dangerous phrase in the English language "We've always done it this way". That does not reflect NA........................

 ................SUMMARY.. I am very pleased with my decision to attend NAO. At a fraction of the price you receive the same designation as other schools. I am a member of OOAMA (Ontario Osteopathic & Alternative Medicine Association) and bill all insurance companies. I have only had issues with GWL (Great West Life), all other insurance companies so far have been great...........


No comments:

Post a Comment