Friday, 24 April 2015

دانشجوی من در مسابقات قهرمانی تکواندو کانادا

فدراسیون تکواندو از یکی‌ از دانشجویان من در آکادمی ملی‌ استئوپتی و دانشگاه ملی‌ علوم پزشکی‌، منوال استئوپت، جیی دیوید خواست که در مسابقات قهرمانی تکواندو کانادا که ماه پیش در تورنتو برگزار شد به عنوان کمک پزشک در کنار صحنه باشد که به مجروحان کمک کند

آقای دیوید همچنین اولین منوال استئوپت در کانادا بود که دعوت شد به عنوان کمک پزشک در مسابقات بکس کانادا

باعث افتخار من می‌باشد کا چنین دانشجویان موفقی‌ داشته باشم

Dr Shahin Pourgol, MBA, DC, DOMP, DO
President of NAO & NUMSS





Thursday, 23 April 2015

We are #1 on the Internet!

We are Number One on the Internet

-National University of Medical Sciences is now the most popular osteopathic university on Facebook (100,000 Likes)

-National Academy of Osteopathy is now the most popular osteopathic college on FB (50,000 Likes)

-“We Love Osteopathy” is now the most popular osteopathy group on FB (8,000 members)

-“Osteopathy Related Research & Science” is now the most popular osteopathic research FB page (7,000 likes)

-Our YouTube channels contain most viewed osteopathy videos (over a million views)

-Our blogs are most read osteopathy blogs (over 200,000 visits)

-Our Flicker accounts have most osteopathy photos (over 1000 photos)

-Our LinkedIn has the most connection & osteopathy related posts (3000)

Thank you for making us the most popular osteopathy related items on the internet. Your continued interest and support is much appreciated.

NAO & NUMSS Staff & Faculty



Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Psychoneuromotor Activity Increases Your Success by 1,100%

Osteopathy Business Tip

We graduate successful manual osteopaths because we teach them everything we know about business.

Goal setting is a must for every osteopath and in my lectures at National University of Medical Sciences (www.numss.com) and National Academy of Osteopathy (www.nationalacademyofosteopathy.com) I explain in detail how to do so. 

I urge my students to have clear goals because survey shows that only 3% of working people have written goals. But these 3% make more money than all the other 97% combined! So basically majority of those who do not set goals end up working for those who do!

Here is a tip that increases by 1,100% the probability of you achieving your goal. And it takes only about two minutes! 

Recent research shows that only 4% of those people who set goals without writing it down (writing is a psychoneuromotor activity) achieve it within a year. However 44% of those who write down their goal end up achieving it. This means by taking two minutes to write down your goal you increase your chance of achieving it by 1,100%.

Tips like the one above are the reason why our graduates are successful manual osteopaths. 

Dr Shahin Pourgol, MBA, DC, DOMP, DO
Manual Osteopath 



Thursday, 9 April 2015

سمینار استاد دقیقی‌ برای دانشجویان دکترای حرفه‌‌ای فیزیوتراپی


استاد غلامرضا دقیقی‌، رئیس بخش فیزیوتراپی بیمارستان بزرگ نفت اهواز، یکی‌ از پیشکسوتان فیزیوتراپی و از بنیانگذاران دکترای حرفه‌‌ای فیزیوتراپی در جنوب ایران میباشند. دکتر دقیقی‌ سمینار‌های بسیار پر محتوا و علمی‌ برای فیزیوتراپیست‌ها در بیمارستان شرکت نفت می‌گذرانند تا اطلاعات علمی‌ کارمندان بالا بماند. سمینار اخیر ایشان تحت عنوان کاربرد الکتروکاردیوگرام در توانبخشی قلب می‌باشد. به دانشجویان دانشگاه ملی‌ علوم پزشکی‌ (اسپانیا) توصیه می‌کنیم با ایشان با ایمیل زیر تماس بگیرند تا یک کپی‌ فایل پی‌دی‌اف این سمینار را دکتر دقیقی‌ به شما ایمیل نماید. از استاد دقیقی‌ عزیز تشکر می‌کنیم که قبول کردند این سمینار به صورت رایگان به دانشجویان دی.پی‌.تی‌ ما داده بشود

دکتر شاهین پورگل
مدیر
دانشگاه ملی‌ علوم پزشکی‌ اسپانیا

Dr Daghighi's email address is: mrdaghighi2005@yahoo.com