Thursday, 10 August 2017

Namibia: such a beautiful African country!

I love travelling. I love nature. And I am grateful that my work allows me to travel so much. We have alumni in 68 countries and every morning at 3AM, when I wake up to do my work I spend a few minutes looking at the travel photos of my students from afar. It just starts my day beautifully to see how we are blessed to be alive and to live on this amazing earth.

This morning in my mind I went to Namibia in Southwest Africa (thanks to my student Wolfgang Henckert who made me aware of its beauty). Look at all this beauty. Wow! I am speechless!
We have introduced osteopathy to many African countries such as Nigeria, Cameroon, South Africa, Tanzania, Madagascar, etc.

It is our mission to make osteopathic care available in every town of the world with a population of 100,000 and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment