Sunday, 12 November 2017

We do miracles!

Why do I wake up at 2AM most days to help more people know about osteopathy? Because I believe it offers the best treatment available for chronic musculoskeletal related pain.

I want everyone to know about this miraculous amazing healthcare system. That is why I keep working hard to expand this profession worldwide, so every patient, no matter where they are could have access to osteopathic care.

My Facebook groups and pages are one way I spread the word about osteopathy. And today I realized the group I founded a few years ago has now over 19,000 members! We Love Osteopathy group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/weloveosteopathy/ ) is the largest osteopathy group in the world.

A big thanks to my students who are my osteopathy ambassadors. It is through them that osteopathy is spread worldwide. You are the reason for our success in becoming the number one provider of osteopathic education worldwide. Thank you my students. You do miracles on a daily basis.

Shawn Pourgol, MBA, DC, DO, PhD
President
National Academy of Osteopathy (Canada)
National University of Medical Sciences (Spain)
National University of Medical Sciences (USA)
Canadian Union of Osteopathic Manual Practitioners
Osteopathy Chronic Pain Clinics of Canada
www.pourgol.com


No comments:

Post a Comment