Saturday, 3 February 2018
Scented Candles, Incense & Air Fresheners Cause Cancer!
A new research published today shows that scented candles, incense and air fresheners can cause respiratory disorders and cancer because they produce benzene and formaldehyde.
Please stop using them, specially if you have a child at home. It can seriously damage their health.
Manual osteopaths also should refrain from using any chemically scented lotion for soft tissue therapy. Instead they should use natural products or preferably unscented ones.
I always felt these products are bad for health and do not use them. I am surprised however by the large number of people who use these products. These candles are everywhere.